Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy "Lovingtimes" Day!





Happy Valentines Day!
We are heading out for the weekend, so I decided that since the kids were celebrating at school today, we would just make today Valentines Day. After a breakfast of pink pancakes and gifts it was off to school to distribute valentines. Brayden being a big, grownup kindergartener learned that it was not "lovingtimes day" but actually valentines day. I'm sad to see that one go. It is now an adorable memory. Boy they grow up fast! I wish you all a day filled with love and happiness. So one last time, HAPPY LOVINGTIMES DAY!

8 comments:

Nana's heart said...

Cute post! It was worth the ONE MONTH wait! Happy Lovintimes Day back at ya!

Dubb Days said...

What a fun idea---pink pancakes.
I hope you are feeling better and that you got some correct medicine. We seriously need to get together for a game night so let me know when you are up for it!!

Maxwell Family said...

Happy Day to you and your sweet family! You are making so many sweet memories with your children.
Have a fun weekend wherever you are going!!!

Christine said...

What a good mom! I think I'll try to be fun like you when they are a little older and will actually remember it! (good one, right?) :)

Unknown said...

What a fun day! YOu are so good - presents and all! You put the rest of us to shame!

Ali said...

Hi! I had to come and check out your blog after our meeting on facebook. Looks like you are so happy! That's a good thing. :-) How old are your kids?

Kaitlynn said...

It was a good day! I love hearts day!I LOVE YOU!!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

I love you very much. love kaitlynn