Tuesday, January 22, 2008

DVD help

I have been trying to download a dvd we made of Kaity singing but I can't figure out how to do it. Our dvd recorder doesn't plug into the computer and I can't get the dvd to download onto the computer-it will just play it. Anyone have any suggestions!? It is driving me CRAZY! Sunday Kaity sang I wonder when he comes again in Sacrament meeting. After she was done she asked me "when I can do that again?" I don't think she has a shy bone in her body. At times I envy her. A couple of days ago I saw that my cousin Holly posted a list of 100 things she is grateful for. I think she was inspired to do that because I REALLY needed to be reminded of my own blessings. ;) Thanks Holly! Sunday I substituted for a primary teacher. What a zoo! It made me very grateful for my yw calling. I need those 2 child free hours every week!!! We are having our house appraised for the 2nd time on Friday and we need all the prayers we can get. If you can, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this week. I know that the power of prayer is very powerful!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Are you selling your house? Why are you getting it appraised? I wish I could help with the DVD thing, but I have the same problems. making them is easy, it's getting them to burn or transfer anywhere else that I can't handle! Good luck :)

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

We tried to sell our house for the past 9 months but the market is too bad. We have to refinance our loan because it became adjustable a couple months ago. This dvd crap is making me want to chuck the computer through the window!

Anonymous said...

I watched g&g's video again last night and I decided that Kaity looks just like you did when you were little. Shes got some good genes!! She's a cutie.
As for the dvd thing, I'm sorry, I am no help. I have no clue how to do things like that.

Holly said...

good luck! Let us know how the appraisal came out.

Unknown said...

Good luck with it! Maybe it is our week for good things to happen!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Ariann, has my mom told you she is sending the products needed to be able to save your dvd recordings from your camera to your computer? I was having the same problem and asked her about it cause I wanted to send her a video of Jarod and Joshua but couldn't. She went to best buy and got the info and cables and is sending it to you. hope that helps.
Calvin