Thursday, November 20, 2008

my little indian


Today Brayden came home from school dressed as an Indian. His teacher never ceases to amaze me. Once again she has proven to me that she was born to be a teacher to 5 year olds. She put on a pow wow complete with outfits and makeup for each child, canoes, bonfire and tee pees. Brayden was so sad to hear the bell ring signaling the end of the day. Last week they learned all about dinosaurs and went on a dig where they dug up bones of some sort. It is no wonder Brayden loves school so much. I'd go back to school too if I could dig in the dirt and roast marshmallows!

4 comments:

Nana's heart said...

Cutest, proudest Indian ever! I'm so glad he didn't miss out on all the fun! Good thing someone made his outfit the day he was out sick!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! What a good teacher with so much energy!! You need to nominate her for teacher of the year!

Amber said...

How fun!! Makes me want to pack up and move to Florida :)

Unknown said...

I am glad it finally worked for you! How cute is brayden???
he is so lucky he has such a fun teacher!

Wow! That was a HUGE tree!