Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brayden loses his first tooth!


A few minutes ago I was talking on the phone and Brayden came up to me and opened my hand. I looked down and his tooth was sitting in my palm. He was as cool as a cucumber until I realized what I was holding, then he started grinning and ran to look in the mirror. He is so excited to "meet the tooth fairy tonight." Another milestone in my baby's life has now come and gone. I'm feeling a little bit blue about that. Has anyone figured out how to stop time yet!?

5 comments:

Camie said...

Thats so cool! Jonhathan hasnt lost any yet but he got his teeth really late so it might be awhile.

Rupper Family said...

Anna lost hers the same day! Yeah, my oldest lost her first tooth, my middle one is getting her molars, and my youngest is outgrowing his newborn clothes-they might as well all move on to college now they're growing so fast!

Dubb Days said...

That is a whole new step in growing big! Wow. How did the tooth fairy thing go? So fun that he wanted to meet her.

Unknown said...

How exciting for him! He looks so grown up!

Nana's heart said...

Let's don't stop time until your hives are gone! Loved seeing you all in your new place and surroundings! Couldn't help being jealous of that dry air and those comfortable temperatures. Thanks for the delicious meals and tell Kaity thanks for giving up her bed! Love and miss you all!