Monday, August 3, 2009

camping at Warm Lake









We found this awesome place called Warm lake last Sunday on an afternoon drive. We loved it so much that we decided to go back this weekend and try camping. I was really nervous before we left (I'm not a camper) and packed anything and everything that I thought we would need. Turns out, we needed hardly any of the extra stuff I packed into the van and we had an AMAZING time. I admit, I am hooked! I loved boiling water for hot cocoa over a fire and watching the stars appear. What a better way to get tired than watching tv! I am now mourning the end of summer and the wasted time we could have spent camping. Travis' next day off, we are going again!

5 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! I've never heard of Warm Lake. Well, it looks like you all are making the adjustment from Florida to Idaho very well!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Holly said! I'm impressed at all the areas you have found. How are you liking star? I have a couple of cool girlfriends that live there that I could hook you up with.

Camie said...

I love camping We are going this weekend! Looks like you had fun!

Nana's heart said...

Oh that mountain lake looks fantastic! I could even learn to like camping again with the promise of "somemores"! Katie has sure come a long way. Look at her jumping off a rock into water!

Maxwell Family said...

Looks like a beautiful lake, I love the tree swing! Looks like you are settling into Idaho life quite nicely!