Thursday, July 30, 2009

canyon county fair






Saturday evening Travis came home from work very excited to take us to the county fair. He heard people talking about it all day long and couldn't wait to get off work and surprise us with tickets. The kids loved all the culture and animals and basically everything to do with the whole evening. I felt like I committed a huge sin by showing up in flipflops instead of cowboy boots, so now "find boots" is on my to-do list! :) Kaitlynn says we are being countrified!

3 comments:

Dubb Days said...

And I sure hope a pic of the boots and country look is forthcoming!!

Nana's heart said...

Nothing wrong with countryfied as long as it doesn't spill over into speech patterns and dialect. Stay on your guard! The fair looks fun!

Unknown said...

looks so fun! You are all turning into a buncha hicks!:)
mom never let us go the fair because she was convinced the rides would tip over...i don't think I have ever been to one! lol!