Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Utah means cousins!






Finally we passed the Utah sign. The kids were so excited that I don't know how we ever made it to Aubrey's house without Travis or I going crazy! Utah meant we were going to see cousins. The kids all hit it off as though they have been friends their whole lives. Baby Sam was adorable, and skinny and kissably sweet- so glad that he was born 5 days before we rolled into town, and into their basement. Aub was awesome enough to take the kids to do pictures the next morning. I have been waiting OH SO LONG for her to do that. Thanks bunches Aubrey! After playing all day it was time to tearfully say goodbye and continue on our journey. I tried to sneak little Emmy into our van and take her home with me, but alas, the van was stuffed to full to hide that sweet monster! :( A trip back to Salt Lake is definitely in the works!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you come back and get her anytime - she is driving me CRAZY these days!:) it was sooo fun to have you visit - come back soon!