Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Idaho home sweet home





Finally after 6 days in the car we made it to Idaho! After a quick stop for lunch in Jerome to see grandma and grandpa Davidson, we piled into the van one last time for our final stretch. Boy was Boise a welcome site. It feels great to finally be home. we are thrilled with our new house- especially the neighborhood, Travis works with good people, and our kids are thriving here. I am feeling quite a bit homesick for all the ones we left behind. Good thing for the internet and blogging! I'm blogging tonight because of you, Holly. I saw your sweet note in my bathroom drawer this evening and it kicked my butt into gear. I'll try to be better at blogging again- for you and mostly for myself! :) What a journey we have been on this year. i am hoping that we are on a calmer path now- at least for a little while- and we can breathe and enjoy all life has to offer again. Anytime anyone is in the area we would love some company!

12 comments:

Kyle and Kamany said...

You made it!!!! I'm so glad that everything is going well. It really sounds like your happy there. I'm jealous!!!

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you before you left! It sounds like you will be very happy there. I love your new house! Post some more pics after you get settled in.

Dubb Days said...

Yah!! I am so happy that you blogged about it all. I ahve been thinkin of how you are doing ever since you left. I am glad you survived the road trip. Trena just informed me about your pods! THat is crappy! I am so glad the kids are loving it. I miss you and all your little opinions about life. I still think you are one of the most fun unique people I have ever met:) Looking forward to following your life in Boise!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you are finally there! Your house looks really cute! I think you will really like it there. I can't wait to see you the next time I visit!

Nana's heart said...

Okay, grandpa and I read this and bawled our eyes out! What great pictures and what fun to follow your journey! Thanks for finally blogging. The realtor is putting the sign in the yard tomorrow and an open house will be on Sunday. Keep us in your prayers and pray that his long term disability comes through without any more hitches. Loving that Idaho house. You all look so great!

Maxwell Family said...

Congrats and moving to Idaho and a job! Sounds like an eventful summer. It's just a new adventure in the journey of life! ENJOY

Kerrie said...

Your new house looks great. We need to come see you. Did your stuff come yet? Got in late last night from our trip. Love the pictures of Missouri. What an awesome experience.

Unknown said...

What??? You are FINALLY blogging???:) Your house looks ADORABLE as ever! when can I move in? it was so fun to see you guys...we are already planning a boise trip!

Ila said...

I have been wondering how things went moving across country. Your house looks so cute! Are you loving it? Can't wait to hear more news. Glad you made it safely!

Holly said...

Yay, thanks for blogging just for ME! Haha, I feel so flattered! I'm so glad you made it and are loving it. Very cute house! I hope you guys have a great rest of the summer checking out the area (just make sure you blog it!)

Nana's heart said...

Are you ready to come home yet??? I woke up this morning and thought to myself...I'll call Kaity and Brayden and see if they want to go fishing. I just can't get used to you guys being gone! Since Brayden is still missing Florida, maybe you should send him back to ME!! :)
Anyway, looks like some great fishing rivers there. Has Travis found his fishing pole yet in the move??

Signed:
"Grandpa One Lung"!

Rupper Family said...

Ariann,
You're house is so cute, looks like you're loving the new area too! We've gotta get together before school starts and we get too busy. What does August look like for ya?