Thursday, February 25, 2010


This morning the first grade put on a LOVE program. The kids learned old time love songs and dressed up in "dress-up" clothes. We are so proud of Brayden. This was the first time we have seen him sing along with others. During the primary programs he has always just stood there and waved while the other children sang. Singing is hard for him because of his speech issues, so we are so pleased to see the progress he has made in the past few months. He sang his little heart out, and did the actions right along with all the other kids. We are so proud of our little buddy!

5 comments:

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

Yeah for Brayden! :0)

Kerrie said...

He did Great! I'll have to have him remind me how that song goes when he comes tomorrow. I remember singing it with Gena and doing the hand clap to each other thing. Wait a minute. Does that mean I'm old?

diane said...

Oh what fun! I wish we could have been there! He looks like he was having a truly GREAT time! Yea!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that song! I haven't sang it since I was a little kid! He did AWESOME! Good job buddy!

Ann said...

Hi there... You have a wonderful family. :)