Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kaitlynn is 10!





Dear Kaitlynn!
I can't believe that today you are ten years old! Where has the time gone!? It seems like just yesterday you came into this world screaming your head off! :) I want you to know how special you are. You are a beautiful young lady with a sweetness that touches everyone you meet. I have been so proud of you this year as I have watched you grow and blossom here in Idaho. You have so much confidence in yourself. I hope that you always do and that you always remember that you are a daughter of God. I am so grateful that you take such good care of your little brother. I have never seen anyone look out for a brother the way that you do- even when he is being a pain in the butt! :) You are the sunshine in our lives, the joy in our hearts! We are so privliged to be your parents. We love you sweet girl!
Love,
mommy
XOXOXO

10 comments:

Amber said...

YAY!! What fun pictures. ♫♪♪ Happy Happy Birthday ♪♪

Kerrie said...

Wow that totally looks like fun. I'm so glad that we have gotten to know you, Kaitlynn. We hope you have a great Birthday.

Rupper Family said...

I can't believe you have a ten year old Ariann! Gosh, we're old!

diane said...

Looks like Kaity's day was truly special. I'm sure she's looking forward to the tea party on Saturday. Seemed so strange not to be able to share her birthday with her but we're happy that you are all in such a happy place. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?? I swear she just turned 8!!!! Happy birthday Kaity!!!!

Dubb Days said...

She is so grown up! Yikes right?!
Beautiful flowers on the counter by the way. Oh and Tim told me what Kaitlyn said about the b-day cake! Hilarious!

w lady gaga! said...

Great design! And very nice familiy! :) In Italy almost only teens like blogging!

I am an italian lawyer practitioner with a young passion for the web.
See u soon

agostino

L said...

Happy Birthday=)

Eliana said...

Greetings from Brazil! Your blog is so beautiful! you have a nice family. a happy birthday to your daughter. God bless you all

bye =)

nossasviagenspelobrasil said...

Hello, we're from Brazil and enjoyed your blog very much. If you want to see our http://nossasviagenspelobrasil.blogspot.com/