Monday, December 17, 2007

Cold Snap!

At our adult ward Christmas party grandma convinced Kaitlynn to sing a song as part of the program. Too be honest it didn't take much convincing. Kaity LOVES to be in the spotlight! I was pretty worried about it because while practicing all morning long she didn't have the right tune. By some miracle when push came to shove, she did great!





He thinks he's flying to the moon.
Today we woke up to a cold snap. I know that we are wusses for crying about 58' degree weather, but that was freezing for us. Especially when yesterday was 85 with 85% humidity. It was exciting to pull out our jackets (even if it was just for today) and head for the park. Brayden was ecstatic that mommy was finally playing with him. Usually it is too hot and we sit in the shade for as long as we can stand it. Brayden has a great imagination. He took us on the polar express to the north pole and ended the afternoon fishing for whales and turtles with daddy(last picture). What fun he is!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good job singing kaity - I wish i could have heard it!is it still cold? You are a bunch of sissys when it comes to the cold!

mom said...

To answer Aubrey's question, "Yes, it's still cold." I finally turned on the furnace this morning to take off the chill. Dad likes it cold this year. Go figure! Last year he cried if I didn't leave the thermostate at at least 70. This morning it was 59 and I said, "Enough is enough!" Bryce and I were freezing. It's supposed to start warming up again. I hope it moderates to the perfect winter temperatures we live for! Kaity did a great job! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it! Braydon enjoys his sister but I'm sure he relished the one on one time with mom and dad yesterday!

smiles2u said...

What cute pictures at the park. I love his imagination. I have been loving this weather, but nights have been cold for Laurel so on went the heat (sadly)