Thursday, December 6, 2007






What another busy day we had today. We took Kaitlynn out of school at noon today and headed for Sea World. We had a beautiful day- warm weather, no crowds and lots of Christmas fun. We even got to ride the polar express to the north pole and see Santa. After we were soaked on the boat ride, we decided to hit the streets of down town Disney. We watched a few Christmas programs and window shopped. It was a great family outing. We sure wish more of you lived here in Florida with us. Wouldn't you rather be wearing shorts than shoveling snow!!! Just something to think about! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't shovel it- I snow blow it.

Paul

mom said...

I wish I could take a turn with a snow blower! I'd probably be ready to give it back after a few hours however! I'm just disappointed that we aren't having cooler temperatures. I would love to need a sweater. The air conditioner needs a rest and so does the bank account. This is the time of year our electric bill is supposed to drop drastically. Not happening! Sea World looks fun. Our passes expire by the end of the month. Dad will have to play hookie one day and I will just not accept any teaching assignments. I haven't gotten my money's worth yet because it has been so crowded. I think we will follow your lead and go during the week.