Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER!






Saturday we took the kids to what I thought would be "just an egg hunt." Turns out it was much more than an egg hunt. The town of Winter Springs put on an Easter Carnival. We ended up staying for a few hours- much longer than the 10 minutes I was expecting- and had a blast. The egg hunt was divided up into ages so every 15 minutes there was a new hunt. The kids had lots of fun playing games and of course eating all the required junk food! Sunday morning they woke up to more junk food courtesy of the Easter bunny and finished the day off with lunch at grandpa and grandmas house. The weather was beautiful! Not to hot and humid. Definitely a wonderful day to be together as a family and celebrate the wonderful gift we were all given by our Savior.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the field with the flowers!!!! It looks like you had a fun day! Maybe someday we can join you for Easter! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

You have such a good looking family! Plus Ariann, you are HOT!! It looks like you had a good day. I love Easter. The carnival is such a good idea.

Holly said...

Yeah Ariann, that dress really flatters you. Looking good!

heather said...

Hi Ariann,
It looks like you had a fun Easter. I wish I could have been there. This year I went to Mesa for Easter with my friend and her family. It made me think of when I came and visited you guys there. I miss you all. But now I have a good excuse to visit Florida right?

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Heather we would LOVE for you to come visit us here! I remember when you came and saw us in Mesa too. That was the first year my mom made us try that disgusting passover dinner! I miss you too. I am glad that we can keep in touch!

mom said...

What do you mean disgusting dinner?! There is no such thing as a disgusting dinner at my house. Different I will grant you but disgusting no! I was thinking of Heather in Mesa the whole week I knew she was there. Renie said she had a good time. I'm glad. I got a kick out of Aubrey's comment because that field is down the street from us and Sunday on our way to church I said to dad, "Wouldn't Aubrey love to do pictures in that field?" I was glad you agreed Ariann and took your family picture there. It looks like spring. Great family shot!

heather said...

Disgusting dinner...Ha ha ha, Your comments make me laugh. I'm so jealous that you live by pretty fields of flowers. This morning I woke up to a blizzard and I was like "So not fair that Aunt Dianne and Ariann are soaking up the sun." Hope you're enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ariann! I'm wondering if Aubreys site is now safe to go visit. I feel out of the loop because I haven't been able to see what's going on the past couple of days!:)

Camie said...

You guys look like you had a great easter:)

smiles2u said...

I just have to tell you Laurel is here just dancing to your music. Hope you are having fun on vacation!