Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10 YEARS and COUNTING!


APRIL 17, 1998
OUR FIRST HALLOWEEN
THE GRAND CANYON
I can't believe that ten years have flown by! It seems like it was just yesterday that we were married in the Salt Lake temple looking forward to our future. Looking back I never would have imagined that I would end up as blessed as we are. We have lived and experienced many different places. We have watched the rain fall and fall some more in Seattle, built snowmen in the Glacier mountains, watched the cacti bloom in the desert and the sun rise and set over the ocean. We have two beautiful, healthy miracles that we didn't know we would be lucky enough to have, and we have the knowledge that we will be a family for eternity. We may not be rich and famous, but we have abundant wealth in all that really matters. I am looking forward once again to our future and the next ten years.

7 comments:

Rupper Family said...

I love the pictures Ariann! Wow, ten years!?! Congratulations! Do you see why I always think your birthday is this month? It's your anniversary-I knew it was something. What did you do to celebrate?
-Wendy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! 10 Years is a big one, did you do anything special? Cute pictures! I totally remember going to your reception. I can't believe that was 10 years ago!

Unknown said...

I have NEVER seen those pictures! My personal fav is the HALLOWEEN one!:) thanks for sharing!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Camie said...

Ten years does go by fast. I love your pictures.

Holly said...

Aaawwww! so cute. I love looking at couple pictures. You guys have the cutest family and you just seem so happy. Congrats on ten years-quite the accomplishment.

p.s. I remember going to your reception too. I had the worst haircut then.

mom said...

I can't figure out why it seems like 20 years ago I was doing finals and you were getting married---and yet time goes by fast. I am really mixed up! YOu have seen a lot of places in your short life. I'm glad they have all been good experiences. Happy Anniversary. We're looking forward to tending the kids this evening.

Kerrie said...

Ariann, congrats on your anniversary. Ten years, that's a great milestone and accomplishment. It doesn't seem like it could be ten years already, does it? Our ten year is in September. I love your pictures, especially your wedding picture. Very sweet. And I love how the temple is close behind you. Hope it was a good anniversary.