Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tribute to Travis

Okay so Travis knows that I am not a card giving person with my gifts. I figure the little blank tag on the bag the present comes in is good enough. Travis however, is a major card giver. He spends hours finding the right card and then takes more time to write on the inside. I have decided for our anniversary today I would spend time thinking of the top 25 things that I love about him and make it into his card. It goes as follows.....


I LOVE...

1. that you try to never say no to me
2. you make sure that my car always has gas in it
3. you make the phone calls that I don't like to make
4. you tell me the truth if I ask you "do I look fat?"
5 you will go to the store in the middle of the night if I have the munchies
6 you help Kaity with her math homework every night.
7. you are a very good dad
8. you always call me to tell me that youare on your way home
9. you ask me if I need anything on your way home-a diet coke for example :)
10. you love Disney as much as the kids and I do
11. you like to go to the craft store with me- oops! probably shouldn't have told that one!
12. you let me put up the Christmas tree way earlier than you think anyone should
13. you go to work everyday to support us and let me stay at home with the monsters
14. you know exactly which tampons to buy for me at the store
15. you learned to tolerate diet soda
16. you know that my favorite flowers are tulips- not roses
17. you only listen to my music when we are both in the car
18. you let me take a bite out of your taquito before you eat any of it
19. you don't mind that all the chocolates in the box have a bite taken out of them
20. you let me squeeze the toothpaste in the middle of the tube everyday and quietly fix it
when I am done
21. youare willing to cut your manhood for me
22. you drive the crappy car and let me drive the nice one
23. you open the shutters and bring me my phone before you leave for work very early in the
morning
24. you are willing to leave the hour long line at disney that we have already stood in for 45
minutes to take Brayden to the bathroom so that I won't miss out on the ride.
25. you tell me you love me fifty times a day!

Happy Anniversary Travis!

8 comments:

Rupper Family said...

He buys you tampons!?! 'Nough said, he's the perfect man!

p.s. I might have a card from Grandma Dot we could repurpose as an anniversary card if you're interested? :)

Nana's heart said...

Ditto what Wendy said! Great list! I'm glad you recognize all those wonderful things!

Anonymous said...

Travis sounds like such a good guy! What a catch! Happy anniversary!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Wendy I used up all the grandma Dot cards five years ago, so if ya have any more feel free to send them my way!

Camie said...

I love the tampon one! Happy 10 years!

Holly said...

wow! I think I love Travis too! He sounds like an amazing guy and that was a very cute list. Now I'm going to go give my hubby a squeeze for all the little things he does for me too.

Unknown said...

what a guy! Pual won't buy tampons, but he has boughten all of my pregantcy tests! Does count?!:) Hope you had a fun day!
We love you guys!

Christine said...

That was such a sweet post. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's 10 years for you guys! We'll only be 6 this year. Thanks for making me feel all mushy and teary-eyed! That was really sweet. You have a super husband. You deserve it!