Monday, November 16, 2009

Snow




I woke up in the wee hours of the morning on Saturday shivering despite the two pairs of sweatpants and sweatshirts. As I got up to check the heat, I looked outside and saw that it was snowing our first snow of the winter. I woke up Travis and Kaity and headed outside. Travis had promised Kaitlynn earlier this summer that he would wake her up if the first snow happened at night. I decided that I had better get out the camera and document the moment just in case Kaity didn't remember it waking up the next morning. Turns out we didn't get more than a light dusting, but it made the kids very anxious for more!
The bike is a picture of Aubrey's new Christmas present. Now that we live in Idaho, we entertain ourselves by treasure hunting instead of roller coaster riding. I couldn't resist picking this up for Aub's photography when Travis discovered it at the Goodwill. I LOVE it! and really hope she will love it too!

4 comments:

Nana's heart said...

I hope Kaity wasn't disappointed with the little amount of snow. If you can't build a snowman it's hardly worth getting up for but good for Travis for keeping his word! Are you going to tell Aubrey about her Christmas present or just let her happen upon it on your blog?

Unknown said...

It is awesome! Thank YOU!!!! Now all I have to do is plan a trip out to see you!:) Are you SURE you HAVE to go to Seattle for Thanksgiving???!!!lol!
I can't believe you got them out of bed to go out in the snow...that's classic!:)
Thanks again for bike, I love it!

Dubb Days said...

I think that will be a great memory for Kailynn! Robby would think that was the best thing ever. I don't miss it one bit, but do know my kids would have a ball with it. That is a fun bike. Any plans to come out here and play. I know, I know, you just left 5 months ago:)

mid said...

https://www.gurukecil.com/2020/08/promo-kartu-kredit-untuk-belanja-di.html