Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa came on a firetruck




This afternoon Santa arrived in our neighborhood courtesy of the Star fire department. I hauled the kids down the street to take a picture- since this was free and the mall wasn't- Kaity had a great time with her friends but Brayden was acting strange. The minute we entered the house, he threw up- again. "sigh" He is constantly sick here. He has already missed 10 days of school due to the swine flu and most recently a stomach bug. Looks like here we go again. Of course he has to be sick on the night of the only Christmas party I am invited to this year. "sigh again" I think we have a looong winter ahead of us.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

despite the cold...you live in an awesome town! We sure hope Brayden gets better soon!

Nana's heart said...

Awww, that hot chocolate looks good! Too bad Brayden threw his up! It makes me so sad to think of him sick again! I hope he gets bettter quickly and that he doesn't share it with Kaity or the rest of you.

Anonymous said...

Poor Brayden. Sick kids are no fun! I hope he starts feeling better.
I wish Santa came in a fire truck here!!

Rupper Family said...

Ugh. I hope your lil' guy gets feeling better. Nothing fun about barfing.

Maxwell Family said...

Santa arriving on a fire truck is the coolest!!!
I'm glad you are enjoying the sights and sounds of Idaho in the winter time. Merry Christmas to your sweet family!

Dubb Days said...

So your last post about the lazy afternoon and the snow starting to fall and all that was put so well, it almost made me miss snow for a half a secone:) No really, I know the kids would love it the way yours have. I am happy you are happy and that you feel good being there. I am sorry about all the crapiness that has happened with your health and apparantly Braydens. What a bummer. I hope you have a good Christmas week and we send our love!