Friday, November 9, 2007

Family Pictures



Travis got home early today to start packing for Seattle and I realized that he didn't have any recent "family " photos to take with him. We've got tons of the kids but we always manage to stay away from the photo lens- gee I can't imagine why! So anyway, I decided to be a good sport today and take some family shots. I figured that I'd better post them on the blog or they would never be seen. Take a good look- I don't know when I will do this again!!! Maybe next Christmas! :)

2 comments:

mom said...

Finally! The perfect time of year has arrived when we can enjoy the outdoors in Florida! Great family pictures but 'my kids' are growing too fast! What a great way to keep a journal. Keep going! I'm proud of you.

Unknown said...

I have been trying to leave fro two days, but it won't let me!
I can't believe how long your hair is! I love it! Good job for having a family picture - I hate mine!