Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SEATTLE





Iam so glad that Travis was able to take his trip to Seattle! He had a great time. I am also not to proud to say I am glad that he is home!! I think that we both went to sleep as soon as he came in the door and unloaded the kiddies gifts! Thanks for those presents! Brayden slept with Superman tucked under his chin. :) It was nice to sleep all night without hearing all those weird night sounds!
Travis said that it was great seeing his family especially his grandmas. He was also able to reconnect with Matt which is something he has wanted to do for a long time now. Thanks to all who housed and chauffeured him around! Next time the whole family will come- in the summer so I won't have to buy a new wardrobe for a week of different climate! :)

2 comments:

mom said...

I'm glad Travis got to go see his family, especially Grandma who is so ill! I know the kids missed him while he was gone but those "I'm Back Presents" are always a great thing! Who are the all the kids in the group shot? the boys look like Brayden, so I'm guessing they must be cousins!

Unknown said...

That was a quick trip! I am glad he got to go too! I am glad you can sleep now!