Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!










Well Thanksgiving has come and gone, so the official start to the holiday season has begun! Hoorray!! We had a great day yesterday. Travis, Dad and Bryce did their annual golf game in the morning where dad missed his first hole in one by one inch! (He then talked about it all day) Meanwhile I was home getting ready for the big meal. I made the turkey and stuffing all by myself- thank you very much! and the hardest thing I have ever done in my life was get that stupid bird in the bag. It was quite a sight to behold I am sure. Finally it was in the bag and then I had to sanitize the whole kitchen! Next year I will make Travis do that before he leaves for the golf course! We had a great time with mom and dad and Bryce and my neighbors Heather and Weston. This year they had a new baby to add to mix. Needless to say I went to bed very tired and of course very full. Did I tell you I also managed to put up one of our Christmas trees as well?! Like I said it was a very full day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your house is adorable! i wish we could have been there too!:)

mom said...

What a yummy dinner it was and what beautiful surroundings! The tree is gorgeous and your house looks so nice. I love the new paint color in the living room and kitchen! It was a wonderful evening. The only thing that could have made it better would have been having Aubrey/Paul and kids here with us! I'm sure glad that since we couldn't have them here, they have another grandma and grandpa to share Thanksgiving with. WE ARE BLESSED!
Love, Mom

smiles2u said...

Thanks for such a nice dinner and birthday presents. I have to tell you that the first Dove chocolate I opened said "It's a bubble bath day". That made me smile, because it fit the gift.