Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November 6, 2007



Friday was rainy- again- what else is new?! Kaity snuck out of the house with Brayden and decided to jump in puddles. I watched and took pictures from my bedroom window as they twirled and rolled in the wet grass. Finally they must have gotten hungry and tried to sneak back in. I was waiting and hiding behind the door as Kaity whispered to Brayden "go put your clothes under your bed quick and put on your superman costume!" Boy did they jump when I stepped out from behind the door. Little liar pants Kaity was quick to reply "we were taking out the garbage and a dog chased us." I tried to keep a straight face but I lost the battle and fell over laughing. I guess we need to revisit the honesty issue for family home evening next week. I do have to give her credit for being a creative liar though! :)
The last picture was taken after school today. Kaitlynn dressed herself and insisted on a new hairdo. She left for school with a spring in her step so pleased with herself. Getting into the car she said I look just like Hannah Montana. Oh boy, I sure liked it better when she wanted to look like Sleeping Beauty!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is sooo funny! I love her hair like that! Call me when you know what bows and hat you want! I love that you have entered into the blogging world!