Friday, September 26, 2008

A new day...

Yes it happened. Wamu was siezed by the FDIC last night and sold to JPmorgan chase. So far today, all is going smoothly and Travis is remarkably calm about all of it. I on the other hand am still on pins and needles but feeling a little more positive. Chase doesn't have any branches in central Florida so we are hoping that they won't close down Travis' branch.

Thanks for all the calls and support today. My phone is out of battery which means that we are well loved by so many of you. Here's to a haapy future!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to what Holly said on your last post. You look really good.
I'll keep you guys in our prayers and hopefully Travis's branch won't be shut down!!!!

Dubb Days said...

I read your "negative" post and I think your sister is right everyone does seem to just blog happy things. Why is that? I thought. Well my firt thought was that nobody likes to hear someone isn't doing well--it makes you sad, but then I thought noone wants anyone to think there life isn't roses. Why not? I guess because it makes people to vulnerable--I don't know. I for one found your blog entry refreshing. It was nice to hear your honesty. I am sorry that the doctors wasn't what you were expecting--that stinks. I am also sorry to hear about wamu--that stinks too! You are in my prayers! We did miss you at the park (oh and even if you haven't lost the weight you want--you look GREAT!)

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. Everything will work out eventually-it always does. Just keep the faith (and remember, you can't have faith AND fear. Choose one and go with it) Love you!

Unknown said...

I think you look GREAT!!!! Even Paul said last time he was reading your blog(yes, i caught him read handed) that you looked reakky thin!

We will keep you in our prayers over the bank thing as well!
We LOVE YOU!