Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas morning 2008






I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas! We had a great morning filled with magic. Santa brought Kaity a camera and she started sobbing when she opened it. She was so excited that the camera didn't leave her hand all day. Santa brought Brayden a new big boy scooter and his beloved dinosaur that "scares" people. Thanks to all who sent cards, gifts and especially those who have kept us in their prayers. Hopefully Travis will hear soon about a new job. I wish us all a happy new year.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow, no job huh? I didn't know. Thanks so much for the Christmas card! :) It's fun to see your family hanging up on my door. Good luck with the job. It was sure hard on us having to say goodbye to Tristan yesterday. I suppose this too shall pass.