Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Downtown Disney 2008






I love this time of year! Friday night after dinner we drove to Downtown Disney. We do this every Christmas even if we don't have Disney passes. The kids LOVE it there. We were a little disappointed though at the lack of carolers and music programs this year. That is usually the highlight of our visit. Nevertheless, the kids were thrilled to see Santa and drink some hot cocoa that mommy didn't make from a box! :)I love the magic of Christmas!

3 comments:

Nana's heart said...

I love that pink hat/jacket/glove combo! you have the right idea--the activities are better than any present under a tree. Can you imagine the Christmas holiday without the family togetherness stuff!

Maxwell Family said...

The outfit is too cute! I love anything Disney during the hoiday's. You are so lucky to live so close and enjoy the sights and sounds of Disney fun!

Ila said...

When I was a kid we always headed down to Disney for a live Nativity that was free...but they quit doing it! I was so disappointed when I found that out. I didn't realize they still had stuff at Downtown Disney! So it is worth going to??? It looks like you guys had fun.