Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last day of 2nd grade


Today is the end of the world I have known for the past 9 months. It is official. As of 2:00 this afternoon school is out for the next 2 months and 13 days. Let the whining "I'm bored" and the fighting with the sibling begin! How I will survive is yet to be determined. I figure if I keep visualizing the future -BOTH kids in school for 7 hours a day- I may have an easier time tuning out the crying and shrieking that is bound to be in competition with the music coming out of my ipod. Since it has only been summer vacation for 45 minutes I am still pretty optimistic. We'll see how I feel after tomorrow. I may just be doing a little whining and crying myself!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for summer! Hopefully we will both survive! It's only been 4 days and I am already exhausted!

Rupper Family said...

Yea, you have that terrific playground though, which means that you can just sunblock the kids and leave a few snacks out on the back patio for them right? Or you could make like the Moms in Carson and just drop your kids off at McDonalds playland for the ENTIRE day!
Good luck! Mine at least still nap everyday!