Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fay, Fay go AWAY!


Thank goodness tropical storm Fay has stayed a tropical storm and has not strengthened into a hurricane. However, I am TIRED of all the rain! It has stalled for the past three days right off the coast of central Florida. We have had rain totals of about 8inches (according to the news) here in Orlando and it is STILL falling! I am counting my blessings that I don't live on the coast about 45 minutes away because they are up to almost 30 inches of rain. Besides being stuck inside the house, I get to watch all these disgusting, creepy, frogs that keep showing up on my windows, in the doorways and oh yes, IN MY SHOWER! This storm is a pain in the butt, but we are doing fine so far. Thanks for all the calls, and thanks for worrying about us! School is back in and I grocery shopped today by myself for the first time in years. Life is good. Now maybe I will drink a diet dr. pepper and take a nap. Hmmm... the possibilities are endless! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was feeling sorry for you until you said that you went grocery shopping by yourself and now you are going to take a nap!!!
That is scary though, to have to worry about hurricanes. I'm glad it is just rain so far and hopefully it stays that way.