Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introducing... Mr. S


It is official. Brayden love, love, LOVES school, and I am so bored I am borderline comatose. Brayden has the most creative teacher that I have seen in a long time. Since the first day of school, Brayden has come home with Mr. M and bags of m&m's, gingerbread men cookies that were finally found in an oven in the school cafeteria-after a scavenger hunt- and today he came home as Mr. S -a super hero. Yes, my little boy is loving his new life. I am missing him desperately during the day. He is my little buddy that I read to and played with all day and now the house is organized, clean and deathly quiet. I am still trying to find my new identity but so far I am not having much luck. I miss my Brayden. But on the bright side, I am so glad that he has a teacher that is fun and energetic and obviously was born to teach kindergarten. That is a sacred calling in my opinion, that few are called to do.

6 comments:

Nana's heart said...

Wow! She is amazing and I am so glad we won't have to worry about him this year. Hang in there. We will get you a life somehow!

Unknown said...

What a great teacher! i am still bitter that missed out on that kind of teacher! I am glad he is having such a good time! Sorry you are so bored!

Amber said...

Okay, it's time to go get a pedicure! If I lived closer, I'd treat you to one :-) We always want what we don't have right? because I'm thinking if we ever want that "me" time or "we" time, we better stop having kids!! ha ha (since our #4 is only 2 weeks old) Live it up girl!

Dubb Days said...

Happy to hear he loves it so much--sorry to hear your house is too tidy:) I would say lets go have a girls day, but a have many more years it seems until that is going to happen--but if you ever just want to come over and hang out, let me know:)

smiles2u said...

I'm so glad that Brayden is having so much fun. We need to follow his lead and have some ourselves. I called you the other day...probably like everyone else has said. Anyway, call me, I would love to go shopping. We will only have 1 little one to stroll around. I might just show up at your house and get you out of your coma.

Rupper Family said...

If you aren't busy today can you come over and play?? Yeah, I'm jealous of your free time. I'm jealous of Brayden too, his teacher sounds terrific! Mostly, I wish you lived closer so I could hang out with ya, I could use a good girlfriend around here!