Friday, October 17, 2008

Family night






This week family night was on Wednesday in our house. Kaity has been asking to make homemade pizza for quite awhile now so I decided that we would do it this week. It turned out really well and I came away from the experience with only a slight headache. I did have to wash Brayden's hands 8 times in 5 minutes, so my patience was wearing a little thin by the time we were finally done. It was worth the aggrevation. The pizza was delicious, and once again I am a cool mom in Kaity's eyes.

10 comments:

Camie said...

YUM! I think I know what Im making tonight!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! That looks so good.
Your kids are seriously the cutest.

Maxwell Family said...

You are the coolest MOM!!! Homemade Pizza you rock girl...Fun family night, thanks for the idea.
The pic's of your house inside are sooo way, I love them.

Amber said...

How cute are you??

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Thanks girls. You helped up my self esteem today!

Nana's heart said...

You can make pizza at our house anytime! It doesn't even have to be family night! YUM!

Unknown said...

That Does look yummy!!! I am with cindee - your house is so cute!

Rupper Family said...

Wow, you are a nice Mom. The closest we get to homemade pizza is take and bake, which I'll also admit, is usually on the menu a few times a month!

Manda said...

That looks yummy. Do you have a good crust recipe?

Kerrie said...

Wow, that looks really good. Mine never turn out that professional looking. You go girl.