Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


What a FANTASTIC mother's day I had! Travis and the kids surprised me with breakfast this morning. Wow that omlette was a welcome change from the power bar I choke down every morning. He even remembered to get me an avacado. Pretty impressive to me since I know he hates avacados. Kaitlynn asked me last week what my favorite flowers were. When I told her it was tulips she looked at me kind of worried and said,"I didn't think that tulips grow here." I told her that they didn't but sometimes daddy orders me some from far away. Well she wasn't about to let a little thing like climate stop her from getting me my favorite flowers. She had Travis go from store to store until he found me a pot of tulips. Travis ordered me my own mp3 player (in a pink of course ) and had my favorite song inscribed on the back. So kissable, lovable, huggable... He did great! He usually out does me on the romance department. I am one lucky girl!

We finished off the day with dinner at grandma Davidson's and helped her celebrate her birthday which is today. Happy mother's day!

6 comments:

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Hi Camie!
I put the info about the blog books on my blog under new favorite finds. just click on the coolest blog book. Search around on their site for ideas and prices.

Unknown said...

Wow! You are lucky! Paul needs some help in that department! I love that it's pink!
What a cute little family you have!
I love that he thought to put words on the back...how cute is he?!:)

Camie said...

Thanks, I well look at that.
Happy Mothers day! Sounds like you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I love that he inscribed words on the back. I've been wanting an ipod for a while now and I love that yours is hot pink!
Happy mothers day! Travis and the kids are lucky to have ya!

Holly said...

Seriously...where did you get this guy!??!! Can he help my husband too?

Rupper Family said...

Amen to what they said! I think I'll purposely leave your blog open on the computer for anyone else around here to see... I got breakfast in bed, but a pink iPod too!?! You've got it good Girl!