Thursday, May 29, 2008

African Adventure


Tonight was the second grade music class performance, an adventure in Africa. It was hillarious to watch Kaity rocking out to the music and singing her little heart out. She knew every word and looked like she could fit right into the African culture. Looking at all the performers, Kaity is the only one with a hair bow and clean clothes. It was heartbreaking to see so many children that are neglected and just begging for some love and attention. I hope that my children realize how important they are to Travis and I and that our whole world revolves around their welfare. The majority of those kids tonight looked like they haven't had a bath in at least a month. It made me want to bring them all home and give them a little tlc!

2 comments:

mom said...

What fun it was to watch Kaity! As far as I'm concerned she stole the show. The music teacher must have thought so too because she was Front and Center and rocking out like nobody's business! I'm sure glad she told me about her program when I joined her for lunch at school today!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Hey aubrey it is letting me post a comment just fine. I wonder why it won't on your end?