Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 2 "Meet the Larsens"








Friday we met up with Travis' old friend Matt and his family. They are a great couple with two cute kids. I now have a new friend -Cherie- who is super cool, so now we have another reason to visit Washington more often. I think that I need to convince them to come to Florida for a vacation. Hopefully I will have more luck with that than Matt had trying to convince me to leave Orlando and move to Seattle! :) We went to the museum of flight and saw old planes from WW1 and WW2. I am sure that there was a lot of other interesting things to look at but I was too busy trying to keep an eye on my kids. Three decrepit, unpleasant old men told me to control my kids more times than I care to remember. We also went into an old air force one jet and the concorde. I would like to go back again without my kids and see all the things that I missed. We were also able to watch the F22 raptors take off and head to an air show at Fort Lewis. That was a cool sight. I have never been that interested in the whole military plane thing, but this was spectacular. It has made me rethink attending an air show! Thanks Larsen's for spending the day with us!

No comments: