Monday, July 28, 2008

Question?

Okay here is a random post but I am wondering if anyone can answer my question. I have noticed that when I leave a comment on someone elses blog, it says cuddles,kisses & amp;tantrums. WHAT THE HECK IS THE amp; ? I did some searching on other peoples blog comments and I am at least happy to say that it isn't only mine doing that. Bonnie's is as well and someone I didn't know. Can anyone tell me why it is doing that all of a sudden?! I have gone into fix it but it WON"T FIX!!! AHH! I hate when I don't understand computers! HELP!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea! are you trying to have it say "and or " &" ? Maybe it has something to do with the "&" symbol!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I didn't notice that mine did that. And now that you mention it, it might really bug me. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Dubb Days said...

Sorry--no ides, but I think that aubrey might be right-something wit the & symbol?
Oh and a FROG!! I would have gone beyond freaking out! That definetly makes a lizard no big deal:)

Nana's heart said...

I think you are amazing on computers! Especially since you have never had a single class! I don't know how you missed out in high school or college. I had to take 2 classes when we were attending college at the same time. Sad commentary: I learned very little! Hey, I LOVE the new background you put on my blog!! That was a fun surprise. It's much easier for my old eyes to read! Thanks a million. I'll bet my old friends will appreciate it!