Wednesday, July 23, 2008

saying goodbye





Saying goodbye is never easy. We had a great vacation and I just wanted to say thank you to all that played a part in making our trip so special. Kaity was already begging me to let her call her grammy Dina this afternoon and Brayden kept saying "I love Seattle." Thank you grandpa wheeler for letting us invade your home and putting up with our little monsters. Thank you Diana for EVERYTHING! Thank you doesn't seem to be enough but it is the best I can come up with! We have made memories that will last a lifetime and that will be cherished for years to come! We love you all! :)


6 comments:

Nana's heart said...

I didn't find that the least bit boring! What a great trip. Seeing the kids enjoying mountains that I miss terribly, brought tears to my eyes. Ariann, you're lookin hot---especially in those pictures at Pike Market----very flattering. All those exercises are paying off. Maybe that will help motivate me to get back to the gym. Naaaa, probably not! I'm glad you all had a wonderful time. The last thing I said to Kaity when we left you at the airport was, "Make some memories!" I think she did!

Unknown said...

You do look hot!!!! That is the first thing I noticed! What a fun trip! It was funny to see you all in jackets! I am glad you're back though!

Holly said...

What a fun trip! Jon and i went to Seattle this last weekend too, but it looks like we hit up different places. I'm actually happy about that because if I had learned you were at a Mariner game the same time I was and I didn't know it and/or see you, I would have been so bummed! Anyway, glad you had a great time. Seattle is BEAUTIFUL this time of year.

Rupper Family said...

Your trip looked fun! We were just there at the zoo this time last year for Anna's birthday prior to Caralee's wedding. Its so pretty there in Seattle huh!? Although I will say, it is nice to have weather hot enough to want to be in the water, AND cold enough to necessitate coats... have you given any thought to moving back to Utah???

Anonymous said...

That looks like you had tons of fun! I agree with everyone else, you look hot! It looks like your kids loved it!
Does Travis have a twin?

Nana's heart said...

Hey Bonnie---I asked the same question and I know that he doesn't!