Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Big Vacation for 2008 SEATTLE

WARNING!! Once again this will be a boring post for anyone not a part of our immediate family! Please keep in mind that I am documenting our vacation as a journal/scrapbook for my kids and future posterity! If you feel so inclined, feel free to read the following post, but I take zero responsibility for death by boredom or spontaneous napping! I will have to have many posts in order to fit everything in, so if you feel like leaving me a comment please leave it at the very end! My post is so long that you will have to hit the older posts box at the end of the screen to go to the next page! (Does that make sense mom?)









2 comments:

Nana's heart said...

Okay, I'm going to try very hard not to be offended by the last line! Big breath.....think happy thoughts....yeah, I'm good. Now I'll go back and read the blog. (lol)

John and Heidi said...

I am glad that you got my e-mail and saw our blog. I will add you to my blog as well. It is nice to keep in touch this way as well. It looks like you had a great time on vacation. I read parts of it and looked at the pictures. Your kids are very cute. It some times hard to believe that we all have kids old enough to be in grade school. Talk with ya soon.